- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Author Archives: David Barry
We couldn’t contain our excitement today with the arrival of Santa’s sack full of goodies!
Commonly known as ‘Secret Santa’ the secret didn’t last for long but we all had a good array of gifts consisting of plenty of sweets and chocolates and big furry socks!
Thank you Santa! If you have any secret Santas taking place in your office this Christmas, why not send in your pictures, we’d love to see them!
Instead of sending Christmas cards this year, we will be making a charity donation to Parasol Charity, a charity that helps wounded soldiers and their families.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our lovely customers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!
2013 is set to be a big one for Keltic corporate clothing, we look forward to another exciting whirlwind year.
Did you see Keltic’s School Crossing Patrol uniform on Coronation Street last week? It was modelled beautifully by Dennis Tanner in his new “secret” job as a School Crossing Patrol person.
Last week we saw how Dennis had to find a job to pay back Rita. He takes on the role of a School Crossing Patrol person but it seems to have caused him a few problems with a certain Steve McDonald.
After discussing the options with Lance – Head costume designer for the soap. He decided on using our Yellow winter jacket, mountain hat and formal peaked hat and a pair of our high vision gloves.
Keep watching this week as the story line unfolds.
With Christmas around the corner, here at Keltic we are all enjoying the festive mood and would like to pass on some cheer to our valued customers and new arrivals.
As our gift to you this year, we are offering a dozen cupcakes to the first 10 new or existing customers who place their funeral wear orders before the 21st of December.
We’ve had a fantastic year meeting a great bunch of people and can’t wait to bring in the New Year with even more new faces. With the SAIF AGM Banquet and The National Funeral Exhibition to look forward to, we predict 2013 to be just as much as a whirlwind as the last.
We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. To claim our great Christmas offer, call Claire on 08450666699 to see if you are one of the lucky 10!
With only two working weeks to go we are all in high spirits for the coming festive holidays. Not only that we have our Christmas staff party to look forward to tonight, a festive Vegas theme awaits us, there is certainly a buzz in the office.
Enjoying Christmas cupcakes and racing to get all our corporate clothing deliveries out ready for the New Year, we are all in good cheer for the big night.
Watch this space for the after party photos, I’m not promising they will be pretty! If any of you are planning your Christmas parties send in your photos, funniest one wins a mystery prize!
As Road Safety Professionals you all know how important the job is that our School crossing Patrols do. Having been around for over 50 years now, that are part of everyday life for all of us. Here at Keltic Clothing, we think that the schemes being delivered by you, our Road Safety Officers, every day are crucial. You do such a great job. All schemes are designed to educate our children on the rules of general road safety. It’s no surprise then that children are educated in schools about the role of the school crossing patrol as part of the “people who help us” activities. Children get to dress up as professionals such as a police officer, fire fighter, doctor and nurse.
Keltic Clothing have their own range of outfits which are fit for this purpose. This week we are really excited about our latest addition to the range, our children’s school crossing patrol outfits. They are an exact replica of the adult uniforms that we stock – but mini versions. The sign is even available in RA1 standard reflectivity and prismatic.
We would love to know what you think, after all – you are the experts. You can contact me for a sample on 08450 66 66 99 or email email@example.com
With the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion shows in September a happy memory, it’s a good time to round up some sound rules for selecting a corporate suit. We have brought together some rules from the master himself – Giorgio Armani – who knows a thing or two about looking smart!
- There is an old saying that a man should look for something that he can wear, and not something that will wear him. In other words, look for elegance, sophistication, and timeless style. This is preferable to selecting current high fashion trends, which will date quickly—and date the wearer – and your business image.
- Now we come to style. A two-button suit is more timeless than a three- or a one-button. A single-breasted jacket is much more versatile than a double one because it allows you to dress your suit up or down more freely and you can use the jacket as a separate more easily.
- The most important thing when buying a corporate suit is to be sure your wearers feel comfortable in their uniforms. If they feel comfortable, they will feel more self-confident and be able to do a better job.
- The worst sartorial faux pas that can be made is to looking like you’re trying too hard. It’s important to develop your own individual style, that fits in with your corporate image and select colours and styles that really suits the wearer. By selecting the right formal shirt and tie styles and colours you can get a good balance between your corporate image and what suits your staff.
- When buying a corporate suit, go for a colour that will not date too soon, fits with your corporate colours, and is suitable for the type of work the wearer is doing. Favourite colours are charcoal grey or a subtle, interesting navy pinstripe. Bear in mind that light colours like silver grey will need to be cleaned or washed more frequently, and that plain dark colours like black can show bits and need brushing often.
- Confidence and a sense of humour are very attractive. Having an Armani style wardrobe doesn’t hurt either.
I hope this has been useful and will help you when selecting a suitable corporate uniform for your staff. We have a whole range of fashion forward corporate suits to choose from, so if you need some help or further information regarding choosing the correct range for your needs, please call us on 08450 66 66 99.
We have a busy few months ahead of us – why not come and join us at our up-and-coming events. We’ll be attending the British Parking Association meeting in Perth, Scotland on the 24th of October, and demonstrating our latest staff uniforms.
Three weeks later we shall be enjoying a two day event at Canary Wharf – the Road Safety GB exhibition on the 14th and 15th of November. We’ll be taking along some treats and a few surprises, as well as our great range of school crossing patrol uniforms.
We hope to see many of you there and look forward to meeting plenty of customers in the next few weeks!
Here at Keltic Clothing we are getting rather famous for our cupcakes. Every event we attend we take some along and we are happy to report they are all eaten (and not by us!). So we thought we would spread a bit of this cupcake joy around being as everyone is feeling a bit jaded due to the weather!
So here is our offer, you can enjoy a whole box of Keltic Clothing legendary cupcakes when you place your first order – for a limited time only. So give Louise Bennett a call on 08450 66 66 99 to place your order and claim your box of cupcakes. But hurry – they are for a limited amount of time!
This wet weather is still bringing us all down; we feel hard working road safety professionals need a hot coffee and slice of cake as a pick me up.
That’s why this coming week – week commencing 14/05/2012, the first 10 RSGB newsfeed subscribers to call Louise Bennett on 08450 66 66 99 can have a Costa coffee and cake on us!
Go on, you deserve it! Call Louise Bennett on 08450 66 66 99.