- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Author Archives: John James
A School Crossing Patrol’s job can be tiring. They work in every weather, on their feet constantly, carrying around a particularly cumbersome object: a stop sign. Five years ago we set ourselves a mission to make SCP’s jobs easier. We decided to drastically improve the SCP stop sign. After a great deal of research on what would make the perfect stop sign, here’s what we came up with.
‘Does my body armour need to be CE-Marked?’ is a question that we hear time and time again from employers seeking body armour for their staff. The issue can be a little foggy, so we thought that we’d clear it up.
Finding the right corporate uniform for your staff can be difficult. There are many factors to contend with. Demanding bosses and fussy colleagues are not the least of your concern, and then there’s the pressure of making sure the uniform matches the job role, projects the brand image and stands the test of time. Keeping this all in mind whilst deliberating the overwhelming range of options can get a little stressful. Hence our advice of the week: ‘try before you buy’!
The summer months are approaching and the days are getting longer. This is children’s favourite time of year. They can more easily play outside, walk to friends’ houses and maybe even make their own way to and from school. But what kids don’t think about are the dangers inherent in these activities. Each year, and particularly in the summer months, an unacceptable amount of children are hit by cars in Britain. According to recent research , road accidents account for a third of accidental deaths among 0-14-year-olds and over half of accidental deaths for 5-14-year-olds. Tragically, many of these deaths are avoidable. The answer is road safety education. This article will discuss how road safety education in schools can significantly reduce the frequency of these incidents, and improve the safety and wellbeing of children in Britain.
In 2011 we published an article about the effectiveness of branded corporate clothing as a marketing tool. We referenced a study which found that 74.4% of uniform programs provide better marketing than modern tools such as the internet and TV ads. Five years have passed since this article, and internet marketing has exploded. Bearing this in mind we thought it would be interesting to see how branded wear is faring as a marketing tool in 2016.