- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Author Archives: Louise Kendrick
Keltic had a fantastic day on Tuesday launching our new Cycle Range at the ROSPA Road Safety Conference as detailed on the road safety website. It was held at the stylish Crown Plaza Hotel on our home turf of Birmingham. There was a great atmosphere there and it was very busy with cycling enthusiasts. We wanted to take the opportunity to launch our new cycle clothing here as we thought it was the ideal situation to get feedback on our products.
A lot of people were very interested in our winter cycle jacket. The only EN471 Class 3 conforming stock – backed jacket on the market. Other points of interest were our polaris cycle gloves and our cycle training sign. On our stand we had our business card competition and I am please to announce the winner was Elizabeth Leeding from East Sussex Council. A bottle of champagne is on its way to you.
It’s always great to meet people that are passionate about Road Safety and Cycling. If you would like me to come and visit you to discuss your needs for your cycle trainers I am always happy to do so. You can also always contact me via phone or email on 08450 66 66 99 or email@example.com
I would just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I hope you all enjoy a well deserved break and I will speak to you all in the new year. Thank You
Join Keltic in the festive spirit, speak with us on our winter deals and for us to help you get your orders in before the Christmas break.
As many of you are already aware it was the National Road Safety GB conference 2013 last week. Myself and a few other members of the Keltic team attended to talk about our brand new Lightweight Stop Sign. The event was in beautiful Harrogate at the Majestic hotel, and it was a great few days.
Those who attended will remember a member of our team dressed in our School Crossing patrol uniform asking you to try our new Light Weight Sign. As well as being very lightweight it also has some other brilliant features. Continue reading
Last week a few of the Keltic Clothing team , including myself, attended the National Road Safety Conference in Harrogate. The venue was the Majestic Hotel. It was an absolutely fantastic venue and it was a brilliant two days. As usual our stand was full of different things. Our Gingerbread Lollipop Men went down a storm as did our cupcakes.
It was lovely to meet everyone I have been speaking on the phone to for so long. Many of you enjoyed our golf competition to win the big Road Safety GB cake. A big well done to Barry Gardner who won with 9 out of 10!
Another congratulations to Mandy Rigault from Oxfordshire County Council . Mandy was the winner of our business card competition.
Its that time of year again for some office Christmas fun so here goes another round of Secret Santa!
Come and pick a name and look forward to the challenge of getting some funny surprises limited to just £5. Santa will be arriving on the 20th December so get thinking.
And don’t forget no telling… its a secret!
A number of our staff are currently up in beautiful Harrogate at the National Road Safety Conference. We are waiting with baited breath to hear who will win the delicious cake that our cake lady Kerrie lovingly prepared!
More details of this and our delicious gingerbread lollipop men coming up!