- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Corporate Wear Blog
Each spring brings new fashion trends and this year is no exception. This spring, the classic black suit is being edged out by navy! We just can’t seem to get enough of this vibrant new spring colour! Here’s how to get this season’s hot colour into your corporate wear.
Get Navy into Your Corporate Wear
Our ever popular corporate wear suits have got the first hit of navy euphoria, favourites being the Europa and Sophisticated Collections in a deep navy. Choose from the block colour or something a little different with the pinstripe to really bring out the navy.
Our shade of the season doesn’t stop at suits; we have a range of shirts and blouses from French navy, bright sky to royal. Ideal to add a splash of colour to brighten up the spring.
Give us a Call For Free Samples!
Be the first to sample this seasons ‘in trend’ call Amanda our sales advisor on 08450 66 66 99 to get your hands on the latest all blue uniforms.
Thank you to Fernbank Surgery, a current valued customer of ours for sending us across a great photograph of their reception team in their brand new corporate wear.
Smartly dressed in a charcoal and pink combination of the Sophisticated Collection, KK360 Oxford Shirt and Thelma scarf, they make a smart reception team to be proud of.
They kindly commented “we are really pleased with the uniforms; the scarf really helps to pull it all together for a complete professional look. Thanks so much to you and your team for all the help along the way, it was much appreciated”.
If anyone else would like to email across a photograph of their brand new corporate wear then get in touch!
With the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion shows in September a happy memory, it’s a good time to round up some sound rules for selecting a corporate suit. We have brought together some rules from the master himself – Giorgio Armani – who knows a thing or two about looking smart!
- There is an old saying that a man should look for something that he can wear, and not something that will wear him. In other words, look for elegance, sophistication, and timeless style. This is preferable to selecting current high fashion trends, which will date quickly—and date the wearer – and your business image.
- Now we come to style. A two-button suit is more timeless than a three- or a one-button. A single-breasted jacket is much more versatile than a double one because it allows you to dress your suit up or down more freely and you can use the jacket as a separate more easily.
- The most important thing when buying a corporate suit is to be sure your wearers feel comfortable in their uniforms. If they feel comfortable, they will feel more self-confident and be able to do a better job.
- The worst sartorial faux pas that can be made is to looking like you’re trying too hard. It’s important to develop your own individual style, that fits in with your corporate image and select colours and styles that really suits the wearer. By selecting the right formal shirt and tie styles and colours you can get a good balance between your corporate image and what suits your staff.
- When buying a corporate suit, go for a colour that will not date too soon, fits with your corporate colours, and is suitable for the type of work the wearer is doing. Favourite colours are charcoal grey or a subtle, interesting navy pinstripe. Bear in mind that light colours like silver grey will need to be cleaned or washed more frequently, and that plain dark colours like black can show bits and need brushing often.
- Confidence and a sense of humour are very attractive. Having an Armani style wardrobe doesn’t hurt either.
I hope this has been useful and will help you when selecting a suitable corporate uniform for your staff. We have a whole range of fashion forward corporate suits to choose from, so if you need some help or further information regarding choosing the correct range for your needs, please call us on 08450 66 66 99.
We were delighted to receive these great photos from one of our valued corporate wear customers Village Voices based in Buckinghamshire.
This 70 member women’s community choir travel the length and breadth of the country and perform a range of music styles from all era’s.
We were very happy to hear from them again this year and supply their corporate uniforms of striking red blouses for a matching corporate image throughout the choir.
We wish them all the best for their next tour!
There is certainly a hype surrounding the brand new James Bond film Sky fall released last week. We couldn’t help but notice Daniel Craig in a very dashing dress suit not dissimilar to our own!
You may not become an action hero over night but you will certainly be dressed for the occasion. Our dress Jackets which include matching trousers are ideal corporate suits for a range of roles.
Call Charlotte on 08450 66 66 99 to see a sample and try out your very own Bond look!
Just a quick note to say we hope all our customers have a great Halloween, you’re never too old to go trick or treating and dress up in ridiculous costumes.
Take for example our very own Amanda Reeves of our corporate wear department looking not quite herself in her recent Halloween party the weekend!
Have a great night, any weird and wonderful photos you can send us would be fantastic!
Whilst we enjoy the colours of autumn not all of us are enjoying the chill that comes with it. Winter is definitely on the way! However we have some great corporate wear choices that will help you keep warm in the office and still provide a smart looking uniform.
The all new Jessica Cardigan launched this year is ideal to incorporate into any existing corporate uniform, with a white trim it offers a modern twist to a standard block coloured cardigan.
Or if it’s just a small added layer you are looking for why not opt for the Talia Tank Top in a unique diamond jacquard design.
For those looking for the classic chunky cardigan then the Kristin is for you, available in six different colours, this cardigan is ideal for everyone.
To see a sample of our knitwear ready for winter, call us on 08450666699 and ask for Charlotte. We look forward to hearing from you!
Weather forecasts predict that this week we are in for a scorcher so why not enjoy the sunny weather with our brand new corporate wear blouses ideal for summer wear.
Just brought out this month, we have a brand new range of corporate wear blouses in summer stripes and prints in light summer pastel shades. As featured in our latest flyer, our new ranges are great to incorporate into existing corporatewear uniforms and look great with a fitted pencil skirt or trouser.
All blouses are available in sizes 6 – 26 and come in a variety of colours and styles suitable for all shapes and sizes.
For a closer look, request samples with free of charge collection and delivery – just call our Corporate Wear team on 01922 70 99 22.
Hot on the trends this month, the new corporate uniform this season is the shift dress, a simple design but packs in a lot of impact in the office. We are launching four brand new dresses this April ranging from classic designs to quirky modern chic styles, something for everyone to feel comfortable and confident in.
These are great alternatives to the two piece suit and ideal to keep cool this summer. We have matching men’s two piece suits which will easily coordinate with ladies office wear styles.
For further information on our corporate uniforms, speak with our corporate wear department to sample these great new items with free of charge collection and delivery – we look forward to hearing from you!
To keep all our valued customers up to date with the latest ranges, we will be launching our brand new corporate wear flyer today packed with information on our brand new range of knitwear.
We feel this is a great way to keep everyone up to date with our business uniform developments and keep in touch about exciting updates. This month we are focusing on knitwear, we may be nearing the season of spring but in most areas the chill of winter is still here.
Our brand new knitwear options are ideal to team up with existing business uniforms to add extra warmth and comfort until the sunshine and warmer weather is here to stay!
Watch this space for next month’s issue where we will be updating you on our brand new dresses due to launch in April.