- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 01:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 01:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 08:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 09:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Corporate Wear Blog
With the Spring/Summer 2013 fashion shows in September a happy memory, it’s a good time to round up some sound rules for selecting a corporate suit. We have brought together some rules from the master himself – Giorgio Armani – who knows a thing or two about looking smart!
- There is an old saying that a man should look for something that he can wear, and not something that will wear him. In other words, look for elegance, sophistication, and timeless style. This is preferable to selecting current high fashion trends, which will date quickly—and date the wearer – and your business image.
- Now we come to style. A two-button suit is more timeless than a three- or a one-button. A single-breasted jacket is much more versatile than a double one because it allows you to dress your suit up or down more freely and you can use the jacket as a separate more easily.
- The most important thing when buying a corporate suit is to be sure your wearers feel comfortable in their uniforms. If they feel comfortable, they will feel more self-confident and be able to do a better job.
- The worst sartorial faux pas that can be made is to looking like you’re trying too hard. It’s important to develop your own individual style, that fits in with your corporate image and select colours and styles that really suits the wearer. By selecting the right formal shirt and tie styles and colours you can get a good balance between your corporate image and what suits your staff.
- When buying a corporate suit, go for a colour that will not date too soon, fits with your corporate colours, and is suitable for the type of work the wearer is doing. Favourite colours are charcoal grey or a subtle, interesting navy pinstripe. Bear in mind that light colours like silver grey will need to be cleaned or washed more frequently, and that plain dark colours like black can show bits and need brushing often.
- Confidence and a sense of humour are very attractive. Having an Armani style wardrobe doesn’t hurt either.
I hope this has been useful and will help you when selecting a suitable corporate uniform for your staff. We have a whole range of fashion forward corporate suits to choose from, so if you need some help or further information regarding choosing the correct range for your needs, please call us on 08450 66 66 99.
We were delighted to receive these great photos from one of our valued corporate wear customers Village Voices based in Buckinghamshire.
This 70 member women’s community choir travel the length and breadth of the country and perform a range of music styles from all era’s.
We were very happy to hear from them again this year and supply their corporate uniforms of striking red blouses for a matching corporate image throughout the choir.
We wish them all the best for their next tour!
There is certainly a hype surrounding the brand new James Bond film Sky fall released last week. We couldn’t help but notice Daniel Craig in a very dashing dress suit not dissimilar to our own!
You may not become an action hero over night but you will certainly be dressed for the occasion. Our dress Jackets which include matching trousers are ideal corporate suits for a range of roles.
Call Charlotte on 08450 66 66 99 to see a sample and try out your very own Bond look!
Just a quick note to say we hope all our customers have a great Halloween, you’re never too old to go trick or treating and dress up in ridiculous costumes.
Take for example our very own Amanda Reeves of our corporate wear department looking not quite herself in her recent Halloween party the weekend!
Have a great night, any weird and wonderful photos you can send us would be fantastic!
Whilst we enjoy the colours of autumn not all of us are enjoying the chill that comes with it. Winter is definitely on the way! However we have some great corporate wear choices that will help you keep warm in the office and still provide a smart looking uniform.
The all new Jessica Cardigan launched this year is ideal to incorporate into any existing corporate uniform, with a white trim it offers a modern twist to a standard block coloured cardigan.
Or if it’s just a small added layer you are looking for why not opt for the Talia Tank Top in a unique diamond jacquard design.
For those looking for the classic chunky cardigan then the Kristin is for you, available in six different colours, this cardigan is ideal for everyone.
To see a sample of our knitwear ready for winter, call us on 08450666699 and ask for Charlotte. We look forward to hearing from you!
Weather forecasts predict that this week we are in for a scorcher so why not enjoy the sunny weather with our brand new corporate wear blouses ideal for summer wear.
Just brought out this month, we have a brand new range of corporate wear blouses in summer stripes and prints in light summer pastel shades. As featured in our latest flyer, our new ranges are great to incorporate into existing corporatewear uniforms and look great with a fitted pencil skirt or trouser.
All blouses are available in sizes 6 – 26 and come in a variety of colours and styles suitable for all shapes and sizes.
For a closer look, request samples with free of charge collection and delivery – just call our Corporate Wear team on 01922 70 99 22.
Hot on the trends this month, the new corporate uniform this season is the shift dress, a simple design but packs in a lot of impact in the office. We are launching four brand new dresses this April ranging from classic designs to quirky modern chic styles, something for everyone to feel comfortable and confident in.
These are great alternatives to the two piece suit and ideal to keep cool this summer. We have matching men’s two piece suits which will easily coordinate with ladies office wear styles.
For further information on our corporate uniforms, speak with our corporate wear department to sample these great new items with free of charge collection and delivery – we look forward to hearing from you!
To keep all our valued customers up to date with the latest ranges, we will be launching our brand new corporate wear flyer today packed with information on our brand new range of knitwear.
We feel this is a great way to keep everyone up to date with our business uniform developments and keep in touch about exciting updates. This month we are focusing on knitwear, we may be nearing the season of spring but in most areas the chill of winter is still here.
Our brand new knitwear options are ideal to team up with existing business uniforms to add extra warmth and comfort until the sunshine and warmer weather is here to stay!
Watch this space for next month’s issue where we will be updating you on our brand new dresses due to launch in April.
New York Fashion week kicked off last Wednesday and revealed the latest ranges set to kick up a storm this spring. As advertised by Vogue, the week began gently with lesser known names including John Patrick and Jil Sander’s, giving way to even bigger names towards the end of the week.
Prints and bold colours again were a massive hit as we have already revealed in our company clothing blogs this month – Pretty in prints – our new printed blouses our now available!. Diane von Furstenberg caused a big impact with vibrant block colours and playful prints including teaming up vibrant polo necks with fitted pencil skirts, again another feature we revealed last autumn – Ideal corporate knitwear fashion for the winter.
Victoria Beckham also revealed a very military style theme with her own range of fashion garments, including feminine fitted shapes with military detailing, bright stand up collars and shiny gold buttons. Our latest tunics soon to be launched on our website later this year reveal we don’t miss a beat when it comes to keeping up with the latest trends.
For further company clothing information – call us on 01922 70 99 22 to sample our latest ranges.
As advertised in the latest Armani Exchange collections this month, prints are officially ‘in’ this year. To keep up with demand and the latest fashion trends, we are very excited to introduce a range of new printed blouses into our growing collections of corporate wear.
Our brand new Petals Soft Touch Blouse is a tailored fit style with added pleated sleeve detail to compliment the style and add that little touch to differentiate from other classic alternatives. Available in three vibrant colours, our patterned blouses shout out ‘be bold and beautiful’ and step up your current uniforms with a splash of vibrancy and colour.
Call us on 01922 70 99 22 to sample our brand new range –take advantage of our free delivery and collection of samples for a limited time only!