- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
The girls over at Keltic are training hard. We’re getting ready to take part in the amazing charity run ‘Race for Life‘. This great event is all about raising money to help in the fight against cancer.
On Sunday 29th June we will be braving the 5K run at Birmingham Cannon Hill Park. We’ll be running as a group of ‘Keltic Kittens’. We have set ourselves a target to raise over £500 for this great cause. Please help us reach this and sponsor us by following the link here. You can also sponsor us via text by sending the word WAML93 and the amount to 70070. Remember all donations can help make a big difference.
Keep watch out for the (not so good) photo’s we will be posting after the event.
It has taken 4 weeks, a lot of re arranging and some very hard working staff but we are now in our new warehouses.
With more space we are able to stock a variety of new exciting products so watch out for updates on what we have coming soon.
It can always be a challenge making the decision to enforce a company uniform in your workplace. We’re here to help you make that decision, with a list of top tips to show you why having a uniform can be so beneficial.
It’s an exciting time for us all here at Keltic. As a company we are growing rapidly. Currently we’re getting ready for some big developments in 2014, as we expand into 3 new warehouses. This will allow us to hold a huge stock of the garments that you need!
Space For Huge Stock
We always maintain a huge stock so that we can cater for all our customers’ needs with no delays. As we continue to expand with new customers it has come the time to take the next step as a business and expand our stock space.
Our warehouse team, Nick, Adam and Mitch have worked exceptionally hard to get the warehouses together. After some deep thought and discussion on the layout they have started putting the planning into action with brand new fixtures.
If you’ve got any questions or queries, then please call our friendly staff on 08450 666699. Alternatively make an online enquiry here.
So there is plenty of speculation on what the British weather will have in store for us in the upcoming months. So far it seems the snow will be making another appearance and making quite an entrance at that! If this is the case then you’ll surely need to get thinking about winter workwear for your staff! Continue reading
So we all got well and truly into the Christmas spirit today singing Christmas songs and getting to open our secret Santa gifts.
Such a great variety of gifts and everyone loved them. Just 5 more sleeps and we can all enjoy opening presents from Santa himself.
Keltic just had our annual Christmas Do! The stops are always pulled out for this event, and so we had been looking forward to it for a long tim! The night didn’t disappoint. What an amazing time we had at the Cirque De Lumiere show at the NEC. We were entertained by fire dancers, acrobats and a beautiful light show. Here are some pictures of our fab night.
Once the show came to an end we hit the dance floor and those of us brave enough took advantage of the fairground rides surrounding us. What a lovely night with lovely people.
Join Keltic in the festive spirit, speak with us on our winter deals and for us to help you get your orders in before the Christmas break.