- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Its that time of year again for some office Christmas fun so here goes another round of Secret Santa!
Come and pick a name and look forward to the challenge of getting some funny surprises limited to just £5. Santa will be arriving on the 20th December so get thinking.
And don’t forget no telling… its a secret!
A number of our staff are currently up in beautiful Harrogate at the National Road Safety Conference. We are waiting with baited breath to hear who will win the delicious cake that our cake lady Kerrie lovingly prepared!
More details of this and our delicious gingerbread lollipop men coming up!
We love the change of seasons at Keltic especially with all the exciting events it brings with them, so we wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!
We’ve been treating ourselves to lovely Halloween inspired cakes and a few of us taking part in fancy dress parties for the occasion.
Send in any funny pictures you want to share with us, we’d love to put them up on the blog!
Have a great one!
New season, new iformsiform! Keep up with the change of temperatures and darker nights with a range of smart and practical staff uniforms to get you through the next coming months.
Ideal Uniforms For Every Sector
Throughout the autumn we will be blogging on ideal uniforms for all sectors of work from our exclusive patrol fleece ideal for parking and CEO’s, modern and up to date knitwear for a smart office look, down to Keltic’s very own superior stop jacket for School Crossing Wardens. Keep posted for all the latest product innovation news on our many autumn ranges with a few added extras!
It’s not only our customers we are looking after a new style: up on the band wagon we have our very own special workwear to keep us warm this autumn with our Dog Warden fleeces, ready for those many walks of Mr Bones on the darker afternoons.
Starting from today, Buckingham Palace will be hosting a 4 day festival to mark the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation. Taking place in the grounds of Buckingham Palace, over 200 firms will be showcasing there to promote the very best of UK firms across the country. Keltic are proud to be providing some of the event uniforms for the festival.
The girls at Keltic conquered Race for Life over the weekend and happy to say we reached our target of £500 and it’s still going up! Here’s how Keltic’s Race For Life went!
Keltic Race For Life! The girls of Keltic will be taking part this year in the Race for Life event for the charity Cancer Research UK. We will be braving the 5k run on the 29th June through the lovely Sutton Park and aim to raise plenty of money and support for this great charity.