- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Starting from today, Buckingham Palace will be hosting a 4 day festival to mark the 60th anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation. Taking place in the grounds of Buckingham Palace, over 200 firms will be showcasing there to promote the very best of UK firms across the country. Keltic are proud to be providing some of the event uniforms for the festival.
The Magnum Strider boot continues to go from strength to strength. Read below a fantastic review from Daran Thomas at Pinewood Studios who works for Octaga Security Services. He completed a 13mile challenge in the all essential uniform wear – The Magnum Strider
Having fun whilst learning – isn’t that just the best thing? That’s exactly what this lively bunch of Hampshire School Children got to recently at a brilliant road safety training event. The Junior Road Safety Officers Champion of Champions event took place on Wednesday 19th June at Eastleigh Fire Station. Eight local schools took part in the battle to be crowned champion. The event celebrates the fantastic work that JRSO’s do to promote Road Safety. Keltic’s contribution? School Crossing Patrol Sign lollipops, of course!
The girls at Keltic conquered Race for Life over the weekend and happy to say we reached our target of £500 and it’s still going up! Here’s how Keltic’s Race For Life went!
Warrington Council’s School Crossing Patrol Service celebrated the 60th Anniversary of the School Crossing Patrol service with help from their local schools. Melanie McHale SCP Supervisor said:
“The model was made by Infant pupils from a local school. It is a larger than life replica of one of their patrols. They also made the thank you butterflies in a thank you vase. They were brilliant”.
She stood outside on the day. The day went really well and all the patrols enjoyed themselves “
What a great few days we had at the National Funeral Exhibition over the weekend! We may have missed some of the sunny weather over the weekend, but for all of the wonderful people we met, it was definitely worth it. We had a great stall, visited by hundreds of people across the weekend, all of whom were eager to find out more about our cutting edge funeral wear.
Keltic Race For Life! The girls of Keltic will be taking part this year in the Race for Life event for the charity Cancer Research UK. We will be braving the 5k run on the 29th June through the lovely Sutton Park and aim to raise plenty of money and support for this great charity.
Director David Barry and his trusty companion Mr Bones competed in a 4 mile run over the weekend raising money for the Different Strokes Charity. Enjoying the glorious weather we have been having, mid run they even managed to stop for a sneaky ice-cream break!