- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Ambulance clothing
An article posted by the BBC reports ambulance crews have faced a discipline on wearing silly socks as part of their ambulance clothing to work. Health chiefs have reported novelty socks with slogans and images are “inappropriate” and “unprofessional” whilst on duty. This new ambulance uniform policy includes shirts to be tucked in at all times, footwear to be fully polished and uniforms to be clean and laundered, the list goes on however many feel the silly socks ban is a step too far.
Many companies have strict uniform regulations, and such as the above they can be quite comical. However it does bring to light some items of clothing can be unprofessional depending on what profession you are in.
We will continue to keep you updated with recent uniform news articles, watch this space!