- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Anti stab vests
This article will outline what to look out for when purchasing stab vests, and what factors contribute to good or bad vests.
Weight and Flexibility
One key factor is weight. When your staff express that their vests are uncomfortable, very often what they mean is they are too heavy. Another concern is flexibility – if the vest is rigid or hardened it is much less likely to be comfortable. Flexible vests are also easier to manoeuvre in – therefore the wearer may find it easier to move away from threats.
Furthermore, it’s crucial to purchase a stab vest which can be adjusted at multiple points. This means that the vest will move with the person wearing it, and offer no resistance. It’s important in this regard that your staff know how to use adjustable vests to their fullest. Good suppliers of stab vests – such as Keltic – will offer training for your staff free of charge to show them the basics of how to adjust and care for their anti stab vests.
If you’re interested in this then get in touch with one of our friendly staff members on 08450 66669. Alternatively make an online enquiry here.