- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Clothing security
With less than a week to go we couldn’t wait to shout about our brand new product we will be showcasing at Parkex. Our new security clothing garments are set to provide security and parking staff alike with fantastic quality and comfort during their working day.
Our ParkVest is based on the Police-issue Tactical Vest, but includes a number of specific pockets and add-ons for the special equipment staff carry. Our security clothes allow the weight to be spread evenly across the upper body for better comfort.
This also helps to prevent back pain, foot pain, and increase morale and deployment by decreasing sickness and absence. This is win-win for both staff and managers alike. The ParkVest even has specific pockets for a printer that allows a ticket to be issued without removing the printer from the pocket, PCN pockets, and the option to add a Klichfast docks for radios/bodycams.
Our Parkvest is a great update to traditional clothing security and parking staff traditionally wear and offers a great alterative to classic styles.
For further information on our security clothing and equipment call Vicki on 01922 616 999 or even better, visit us at Parkex stand D42 opposite the Parkex Cafe – we’d love to see you there!