- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Company clothing
New York Fashion week kicked off last Wednesday and revealed the latest ranges set to kick up a storm this spring. As advertised by Vogue, the week began gently with lesser known names including John Patrick and Jil Sander’s, giving way to even bigger names towards the end of the week.
Prints and bold colours again were a massive hit as we have already revealed in our company clothing blogs this month – Pretty in prints – our new printed blouses our now available!. Diane von Furstenberg caused a big impact with vibrant block colours and playful prints including teaming up vibrant polo necks with fitted pencil skirts, again another feature we revealed last autumn – Ideal corporate knitwear fashion for the winter.
Victoria Beckham also revealed a very military style theme with her own range of fashion garments, including feminine fitted shapes with military detailing, bright stand up collars and shiny gold buttons. Our latest tunics soon to be launched on our website later this year reveal we don’t miss a beat when it comes to keeping up with the latest trends.
For further company clothing information – call us on 01922 70 99 22 to sample our latest ranges.