- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: corporate wear supplier
At Keltic we are always willing to take part in charity events and raise money for a good cause. Last weekend our very own corporatewear department took part in the Cancer Research Race for Life, raising £252 between them.
The day was clouded over and they got caught in a number of downpours but they carried on and finished within the hour. Our brand new School Crossing Patrol department is also taking part in next weekend’s run, to raise further money for such a good cause.
Our corporate wear supplier team thoroughly enjoyed their day and are already planning for next year’s event!
There are many different style uniforms on the market today, all doing different jobs for different roles, but which really are the best corporate wear uniforms for in the office?
A recent BBC study posted February this year suggests a large decline in smart suits, and reports that smart casual wear is on the rise. There are many benefits of casual corporate wear. By wearing casual uniforms such as polo shirts and smart fleeces, this can help staff feel more comfortable whilst in the office. It’s been suggested the more informal the office, the better the communication which can lead to lower stress levels within the busy working environment.
This can bring up much debate about the image an office environment should portray. A counter argument is if you look professional in your job, you act more professionally too. It’s suggested that people will take you a lot more seriously if dressed in a smart suit and this can provide a lasting first impression of sophistication and professionalism for your company.
As a leading corporate wear supplier, we would add to the debate that whichever type of uniform you choose, be it a suit or casual workwear, it must be well-fitting, well cared-for and kept looking smart and crisp at all times. We’ve all seen ill-fitting poorly-pressed suits and stained ties, and this can convey a slovenly image. Conversely, polos and chinos don’t need to look too “dressed down” if they have smart embroidery and are in your company colours. The old lines between smart and casual are definitely blurring as fashions and attitudes change.
We blog every day with tips and advice on how to portray a professional corporatewear image so check back soon for further posts.