- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Corporate workwear uk
To celebrate 323 days to go until the London Olympic Games 2012 we spotted a very interesting story in relation to the new Olympic uniforms for 2012. Plans are to be put in place for the new corporate work wear to be made from recycled material including special recycled shoes, buttons and drinking bottles to be the first 100% recycled bottle in the world.
We find this to be an exciting story within the workwear and corporate clothing sector as going green and recycling is the way to go for the future. We may even see future developments in corporate workwear whereby off the shelf uniforms will be made in more ‘green’ ways.
The Chief executive Herbert Hainer for the Olympic Games has said that ‘Every product within the volunteer staff and the torch relay and within the village will have recycled material.’ Who knows what the future holds for corporate workwear uk products if these recycled uniforms are a success for the Games.