- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: enforcement unforms
Even in times of recession there’s no getting away from training costs, and roles such as enforcement wardens cost local authorities up to £4000 to train staff. Our message at this year’s Parkex exhibition was that providing the best warden uniform helps to retain staff. Our new garments such as the magnum striders, patrol anoraks and patrol caps are focused on keeping staff safe, warm and dry. This leads to increased staff morale meaning those staff are more likely to stay in their role and provide a return on their training investment.
Providing the right enforcement uniforms and equipment can also reduce sickness and absence. Happy staff, rather than wet, miserable staff, will also be more productive in their work. And when they know their managers are looking after them by researching the right uniform, looking at all the options and involving them in the decision-making process, this further feeds into the feel-good factor.
That’s very much been our message this Parkex, and it’s been tremendously well received, with over sixty local authorities stopping by our stand to discuss their staff’s uniform issues, and how Keltic can help solve them. If you’d like to arrange for your local authority staff to trial our garments, free of charge, to see what a difference they can make to your staff morale, just get in touch.