- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Formal uniform
I think we can all join in and say we wish Prince William and Kate all the best tomorrow for their big day. To celebrate we held our own little street party to congratulate the couple.
There has been much debate as to dress code regarding the Royal wedding, what is the most popular attire for such big events. There has been much speculation as to whether the formal uniform of top hat and tails are going to be the big hit or lounge jackets and dress jackets. The Telegraph reports Prime Minister David Cameron has been undecided as to what uniform would be most appropriate when attending.
We are all expecting Prince William to be dressed in his Military uniform as part of tradition and all our eyes eagerly await to see Kate’s dress, reported to be of her own choice and style, moving away from tradition of previous Royal weddings.
Whether people are digging out their ceremonial uniforms and heading to London, joining in street parties or watching it on the big screen, I’m sure tomorrow will be a great success and a Royal wedding to be remembered.