- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: keltic
We recently wrote a blog post about Wear It Pink 2015. It’s a charity day that aims to raise money for breast cancer research. It’s a cause that many of us have some connection to, and so the staff here at Keltic were more than happy to get involved. In our blog post the other day we told you that we’d update you with the total raised for the day. Well… we’ve totalled it up and we raised £69.22! Even though it doesn’t seem like a huge amount, we’re thrilled with this. This is because we know that with thousands of businesses getting involved, each little contribution adds to a huge sum of money for an amazing cause.
Wear It Pink in New Zealand!
We’ve also received some amazing photos from the other side of the globe! Louise is currently on her honeymoon and wore pink for the day to get involved even though she’s not here with us. We’re sharing some of her photos with you (with her permission of course) and it’s safe to say we’re just a little bit green eyed with those incredible views.
We all hope she’s having an amazing time and look forward to welcoming her back next month.
Keep Your Eyes Peeled
After the success of this charity day we are thinking ahead to the next one so watch this space, we’ll be back with more soon!
Did you get involved with Wear It Pink? We’d love to read your comments about the day. And as always if you have any enquiries with Keltic just give us a ring on 08450 66 66 99. Alternatively make an online enquiry here.