- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Magnum footwear
Last Sunday, Keltic Clothing Director David Barry ran the 13mile Bupa great Birmingham run, a fantastic charity event, and with the help of the Keltic staff, raised £500 for BRAKE, the road safety charity.
Next week, Keltic launches the magnum strider boot, which is manufactured by magnum footwear, who is owned by hi tec, and uses trainer technology for the first time in a uniform boot.
Many parking, security and warden staff walk up to 13 miles- the equivalent of a half marathon- every shift- and so to show just how comfortable these new magnum boots are, David ran the Birmingham half marathon in them!
The proof of how comfortable, lightweight and breathable the magnum strider boot is is that David finished the run in exactly the same time as last year, when he was wearing his £130 Nike Air Max running trainers!
Following on from the success of the Magnum Strider shoe, Keltic Clothing is launching the Magnum Strider boot, priced at £66.95, next week. It has all the features that have made the shoe such a phenomenal success, but includes additional ankle support, and because it covers the ankle, it gives extra water resistance too.
David comments “the strider boot felt great to run in- it’s so lightweight and breathable I could hardly tell I was wearing them.” This bodes well for the thousands of parking, warden and security staff who will be issued with the magnum boot as part of their uniform. At Keltic we certainly like to put our money where our mouth is!
We all want to say well done to David for his great efforts and look forward to hearing what his next charity effort will be!
Keltic now offer the biggest range of magnum footwear in the UK. Magnum are widely acknowledged to be the best quality boots on the market. Their boots are used by a number of armed forces, and are ideal for all tough work requirements.
Our range of Magnum Boots includes options that aren’t available anywhere else such as the magnum strider, a lightweight, water resistant, highly breathable, highly durable and extremely comfortable shoe that we designed in conjunction with Magnum.
Keltic are one of the UK’s leading uniform suppliers, specialising in supplying councils, NHS and universities, and our range of Hi tec magnum boots and shoe are available for next day delivery on receipt of an official purchase order from any public sector organisation.
As experts in this field we are continuing to develop new products at an impressive rate, and our expertise is at your service in relation to footwear and all other uniform items.