- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Office uniform
We may all be battling with the January cold weather but the stylish new cover girl of Vogue 2012 will get us in the mood for spring office uniform styles yet to come. Arizona Muse, a well known American catwalk fashion model sets the scene with what’s set to be ‘in’ this spring, pastel colours being one of them.
This comes just in time for our brand new office uniforms developments set to come in this spring, one exciting development being our new range of shift dresses including a stunning pastel grey.
Catch the latest news on uniforms for office wear here and find out about our exciting new ranges yet to come in our corporate wear department.
I think we can all agree the recent sunny weather has proven summer is definitely on its way. Now is the time to be thinking of changing your office uniform to something more appropriate for the coming summer months ahead. Here are our top tips and rules on how to get it right this year.
- Relax your uniforms. Summer weather can sometimes bring a more relaxed feel to the office; therefore let your uniforms do the same. If stuck in a stifling hot office, why not ditch the heavy suit jacket and opt for a short sleeve blouse/shirt and waistcoat look. Still effortlessly smart with a pencil skirt for the ladies and coordinating lightweight trouser for the men.
- Layer up lighter fabrics. If in and out of the office, you may need to contend with uncertain temperatures. Layer up with a smart tank top in a cotton blend fabric with a cotton blouse/shirt. Light weight fabrics such as cotton, linen and summer-weight wool can make all the difference, if in an important meeting you don’t want to be worrying about feeling uncomfortable in your uniform.
- Don’t show too much flesh. No matter how hot it gets in the office, miniskirts and low cut tops are not a professional look. Office uniforms for women are adapting all the time. Garments such as lightweight under suit tops and corporate skirts can provide enough comfort in hot conditions whilst also keeping a professional image.
- Try corporate workwear i.e. polo’s, t-shirts. This smart/casual look is getting increasing popular within the office (see our “Smart or casual; which is best for in the office” blog for further details) and is an ideal uniform fit for the summer months. Choose coordinating men’s and ladies polo shirts or t-shirts with your branded company logo and this can provide a smart office image, while ensuring your staff are happy and comfortable in the uniform choice.
Check back for further useful tips and advice on your uniform needs, if you need a question answering or would like us to blog on something in-particular then please leave us a comment!