- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Parking attendant uniform
Half way through the day and we have already had some fantastic feedback on our brand new parking uniforms. Our pink traffic wardens will happily guide you our way to see for yourself our amazing parking uniform innovation.
We will shortly be demonstrating the great qualities of our Strider Shoe right on the stand, so dont miss out on further parking attendant uniform information.
Parking enforcement uniforms are what we pride ourselves on, come and see Vicki and Helena on our stand for a chat and we will happily assist.
It’s been almost two months since our latest parking uniform items – the Magnum Strider and the Patrol Cap were launched at Parkex – and I just wanted to give you some feedback as to how these have been received by our customers.
Those of you who visited our stand at Parkex will remember we demonstrated the Magnum Strider – the UK’s first shoe designed specifically for parking staff – by chucking water and all sorts of nasties at it – and nothing stuck due to its ion mask technology! This has featured in the Sunday Times, The Sun, The Guardian and on the Chris Evans Breakfast show and the Gadget show and is really clever stuff, actually repelling water. We were delighted to have the opportunity to bring this technology into the world of parking enforcement uniforms. As well as being highly water-resistant, the Strider is also very lightweight, very breathable, very durable and also EN-certified for slip resistance. We have sold the Strider to well in excess of 100 local authorities already, which we think is pretty amazing for two months’ work! It is totally unheard of for a new product to get such amazing feedback – we have had customers raving on the phone for ten minutes about how good the Strider is!
The other new innovations in the world of parking attendant uniform that is causing a stir is the Patrol Cap. We made a small initial batch to test the market and have been totally inundated with requests for this product. It seems that people are just bored of the same old caps that people have been wearing since 1960. Unlike the existing hats, which are made of wool and can therefore soak up rain in winter or cause wearers to sweat in summer, the Patrol Cap is very lightweight, 100% waterproof and highly breathable. We’re making more as fast as we possibly can, so please bear with us!
We just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported these two new products – we’re really grateful – and do keep your feedback coming!