- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: parking jackets
Parkex, Europe’s largest parking exhibition and conference, is always an exciting time of year for us at Keltic. It’s the time when we showcase our latest parking uniform innovations, and even more importantly when we get to meet all our lovely customers and potential customers!
It’s a great opportunity to come together with people you don’t necessarily see during the year, to consolidate existing relationships and build new ones. We’ll be showcasing both our civil enforcement officer uniform innovations (for on street enforcement) and our parking attendant uniform new additions (for off street staff).
First off, we’ll be demonstrating our new Magnum Strider – we’ll be chucking water, chemicals and all sorts of “nasties” at it, to demonstrate its water-repellant hydrophobic technology. We’ll also have data to show how well the Strider performs in comparison to other leading brands in terms of durability and slip-resistance, with reports and pictures from the Health and Safety Executive.
We’ll also be showcasing our Patrol Range – our flagship range of parking enforcement uniforms, which includes our superb lightweight summer range and our Patrol Anorak and Blouson, the most waterproof and breathable parking jackets on the market, available from stock in 30 colours.
The other main innovation we will be unveiling is our brand new Patrol Cap. Parking Review recently heralded the 50 year anniversary of the traffic warden – and whilst the rest of the uniform is unrecognisable, the peaked cap has remained unchanged – until now. The Patrol Cap is the next generation peaked cap – lightweight, breathable, waterproof and comfortable. See it for the first time at Parkex 29-31 March. For a sneak peak see our Parkex Ad for information.
At Keltic, we’re so confident in our garments that we can arrange a FREE TRIAL – see our friendly exhibition staff for details. We’re also offering 10% off all first-time orders placed by 30.04.11 – again, please see our exhibition staff for details.
We’re at stand P90 – opposite the restaurant and near the Parkex café. This year we’re encouraging customers to book appointments with myself or our exhibition team, to make sure we get to see everyone – please contact us to arrange your appointment.