- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: School Crossing
Take a look at the new addition to our Road Safety Education Range, brand new this week.
Over the past few months I have been busy speaking with hundreds of key buyers (as most of you already know!) and I would like to thank you all for your time.
The new addition to the Road Safety Education Range is the Belisha Beacon Set. The set is used to instruct children how to follow road safety procedures. We feel this is a great addition as research has shown that something lightweight and easy to move around is just what is needed. This set literally includes what is required and nothing else, which makes it ultra-portable – a bit of good news for all those keen cyclists out there!
We are still developing our Road Safety Education Range, and we have some great things in the pipeline – so watch this space.
For further information, please call me on 08450 66 66 99 or email email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Here at Keltic Clothing we are getting rather famous for our cupcakes. Every event we attend we take some along and we are happy to report they are all eaten (and not by us!). So we thought we would spread a bit of this cupcake joy around being as everyone is feeling a bit jaded due to the weather!
So here is our offer, you can enjoy a whole box of Keltic Clothing legendary cupcakes when you place your first order – for a limited time only. So give Louise Bennett a call on 08450 66 66 99 to place your order and claim your box of cupcakes. But hurry – they are for a limited amount of time!
The face of the service is our patrollers, and our Superior Stop Jacket with its distinctive prismatic reflective tape can now be seen in towns and cities throughout the UK. The general public are even remarking on how smart and bright the new uniform is!
As well as being extremely smart, Reflexite prismatic tape can be seen up to 7 times further away than the standard (glass bead) tape.
For further information or a sample please call me on 08450 66 66 99.
You have to feel sympathy for the poor school crossing patrol warden with all this terrible wet weather. They have certainly had a lot of weather conditions thrown at them recently with all the wind, hail and rain. Wearing poor quality jackets can often mean that they have only just dried out when they have to go out again in soggy uniforms for the afternoon rush.
Luckily here at Keltic our full range of School Crossing Patrol jackets are made to protect your staff in all weathers. Our Superior STOP jackets are eight times more waterproof than the highest European standard. They even have drop-tail backs to avoid wet-bum syndrome from when cars go by and splash puddles upwards!
We are so confident that you will love our SCP jackets as much as we do that for one week only we are offering a free sample of our school crossing patrol wet weather gear for the first 20 Road Safety GB Newsfeed subscribers to call Louise Bennett on 08450 66 66 99.