- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: School crossing patrol coat
What does the law say about your school crossing patrol uniform? Well, let’s start with the coats.
The law states that every school crossing patrol coat (summer or winter) must follow these guidelines:
- A knee length outer garment with full length sleeves, consisting of no more than two fluorescent colours covering the whole outer area of the garment (but may include non fluorescent *trimmings).
- The Garment shall be certified, by a Notified Body, to the highest Class of the standard for “High Visibility Warning Clothing”, currently Class 3 BS.EN471:2003+A1 2007 or future ISO 20471 equivalent.
- The garment is to include a retro-reflective tape configuration of at least two bands on the torso and one, 50mm band, not greater than 300mm from the hem of the body.
- The retro reflective tape must not exceed a 15° angle.
Don’t forget to keep up to date with the important stuff, check our blog next month for Part 2 of “What does the law say about your school crossing patrol uniform”