- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: School crossing patrol wear
Last week Keltic attended the West Midlands Regional group meeting in Solihull. Alongside the meeting we took part in a Trade Fair with a few more school Crossing Patrol uniform suppliers. This was a great idea, hosted by Coral Holloway of Dudley Metropolitan Council held at Solihull Council. We can’t thank Coral and Kim Stone from Solihull Council enough for their hospitality!
We had some great feedback on some of our school crossing patrol wear, for example, really positive comments on our waterproof black SCP gloves and the cupcakes went down really well. Keltic held a prize draw to win a bottle of Champagne. Our Director David Barry gave us the honour of pulling the lucky name out of the box. Congratulations to the lucky winner, Tina Green from Worcestershire County Council.
We would just like to say a big thank you to everyone that attended for making us feel welcome and all the positive feedback we received, we hope to see you all again soon!
Don’t forget our festive offer of a FREE wearer trial of any of our school crossing patrol clothing, please call Serena or Laura on 08450 66 66 99 to arrange your free trial.