- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Security guard clothing
Following on from last week’s summer uniform instalment, another ideal piece of security guard clothing for the summer months is our summer patrol vest.
This brand new piece of security guard uniform is adapted to perform in hot conditions, made from highly breathable lightweight micromesh fabric and includes all the features required by security staff including epaulettes, radio loops and pockets. The micromesh fabric allows maximum airflow for the increasingly hot British summers!
It’s also very important for security staff to be visible on their duties so our summer patrol vest is ideal as this meets the BS EN471 class 2 safety standard incorporating EN471 level 2 glass bead reflective tape.
Providing staff with clothing and equipment adapted to their needs, be it thermals for the winter, correct footwear or breathable clothing can make all the difference to their working environment. Happy, comfortable staff will perform to the best of their ability and help to feel part of a valued team if provided with suitable uniforms.
Watch this space for further summer security guard clothes advice while this glorious weather continues!