- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Security uniform suppliers
Wearing uniforms for security roles can provide all the benefits of looking smart, feeling part of a unified team and presenting a professional image to the public. However research by G4S Security Services (UK) have recently reported that uniforms can also help the wearer feel more secure.
It’s reported that by wearing a uniform, the wearer believes this reduces the likelihood of an attack or potential violent situation. According to G4S Security Services (UK) almost twice as many men than women believe this to be true.
One thing the sexes did agree on was the purpose of security uniforms, both reaching the same conclusion of making the wearer more identifiable to the public and to create a corporate identity for their organisation.
This study will be interesting to security providers and security uniform suppliers alike, and seems to support the traditional idea that an authoritarian uniform engenders respect – particularly amongst the male population.
On our blog, we discuss every aspect of uniforms, and always blog at least three times a week. Check back for more thought-provoking topics, or why not leave a comment?