- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: soft body armour
In the 1980s all body armour was rigid or “hardened”, making it uncomfortable and difficult to move in. Thankfully, technology has moved on to the extent that flexible soft body armour is now available that provides equal or greater protection from all threats, including blunt trauma (body blows).
When it comes to blunt trauma, we recommend that you ask for a demonstration of the protection provided by the proposed bodyarmour supplier, because there is no Home Office standard for blunt trauma protection. Also, it’s crucial for wearers to be able to manoeuvre away from threats, and something key to add into the mix is the fact that they will find it easier to manoeuvre if their body armour is flexible.
All body armour uk suppliers should be happy to call in to see you to demonstrate the capabilities of their products, and this is a great way for you to confirm that they have Home Office test certificates and that all armour is full CE marked too.