- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Street Feet Kit
The summer months are approaching and the days are getting longer. This is children’s favourite time of year. They can more easily play outside, walk to friends’ houses and maybe even make their own way to and from school. But what kids don’t think about are the dangers inherent in these activities. Each year, and particularly in the summer months, an unacceptable amount of children are hit by cars in Britain. According to recent research , road accidents account for a third of accidental deaths among 0-14-year-olds and over half of accidental deaths for 5-14-year-olds. Tragically, many of these deaths are avoidable. The answer is road safety education. This article will discuss how road safety education in schools can significantly reduce the frequency of these incidents, and improve the safety and wellbeing of children in Britain.
Road Safety Week is the UK’s biggest road safety event and is aimed at raising awareness about the part we can play in preventing tragedies and making roads safer!
As you may well know, Keltic are huge supporters of road safety training. We think that it is vital that children have this education in order that they learn how to safely navigate roads. Unfortunately every year many children are involved in collisions. Many of these could be prevented if the child was more aware of their actions and potential consequences. Teaching children about these things during the course of road safety training can drastically reduce the chance of a child being involved in such collisions.
Road Safety Week Competition
Anything that we can do to support Road Safety Week, we are more than happy to do. This year we thought that it would be appropriate to run a competition, the winner of which will receive one of our Street Feet kits. These kits facilitate the kind of training that we are talking about. They model real life roads, with role-play tabards that help children understand crossings, lights and signs. They also includes destination mats which allow children to practice route planning and road navigation.
How To Enter
For further details on the competition and how to enter then just give us a call on 08450 666699. And if you have any enquiries about the kit or about anything else for that matter, you can make them here.