- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: UK Body armour
Recently we’ve received a lot of queries from our clients regarding CE-marking. It seems that there is a lot of confusion as to whether body needs to be CE-marked. This is a nice easy one to clear up! Armour for civilian use falls under European Council Directive 89/686/EEC on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which states that any armour sold to civilian users must be CE-approved.
Only Police and Military wearers are exempt from PPE legislation, and therefore all non-Police and Military wearers need CE-approved armour. Just get in touch if you have any queries on this or any other aspect of UK armour!