- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No Tweets Available
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Uniform Headwear
Day two at Parkex brings the return of our well dressed friends – a surprise visit from the Jedi Knight and an X-Fighter Pilot, who took a real shine to one of our new products.
The pair showed off our patrol cap, which combines the classic uniform hats with the casual baseball cap to form a happy medium. The classic hat can prove uncomfortable, old fashioned, heavy and sweaty, but the baseball cap is seen by most as a step too far in the casual stakes. By combining the two the patrol cap provides a new innovation to uniform headwear.
The Patrol Cap is made from highly breathable, water-resistant, quick-drying fabric and is much lighter in weight and more flexible. This provides more comfort for the wearer and provides more protection against the elements. The style has been modernised too, with a more sophisticated, slimmer profile and a slightly smaller non-shiny fabric peak. Due to its modernised appearance, this also provides a uniform hat suitable for both male and female staff for a unified look.
Check back tomorrow for our final day, who could we meet next?