- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Uniform Supplier
Hot on the heels of Louise’s Latest article, Branded corporate clothing made easy, a new American study published in March this year by Suffolk University (Boston, USA) certainly struck a chord.
Research shows that uniforms supplied for your staff with your company branding are a more effective marketing tool than almost all other methods of advertising. This includes not only traditional tools such as newspapers and the yellow pages but crucially (74.4%) of respondents stated uniform programs are more effective than more modern tools such as internet and TV ads.
This is a very exciting statistic to bear in mind both for companies thinking of providing uniforms for their staff and also for a uniform supplier such as ourselves. By using uniforms as a marketing tool, you are not only saving major costs on advertising through big media, you are also allowing your staff to feel involved in the promotion of your business. The uniform study was based on over 250 questionnaires across a broad range of company sectors, and all those questioned concluded that staff that were regularly observed by the public wearing company uniforms made for a better marketing tool.
I hope this has presented something of interest and given you something new to think about when considering your next uniform design.