- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Uniforms
The Sophisticated Collection is our most loved range. As the name suggests, it is all about sophistication. Highly fashionable with an air of elegance, this is our bestselling collection of suiting for high-end roles. Today we unveil something exciting: we’ve added some brand new garments to this collection of corporate uniforms. Continue reading
Here’s a light-hearted story for a Friday. A 12 year old boy has launched a one-man campaign for justice by defying school uniform rules that outlawed shorts and wearing a skirt to school!
The young man borrowed his 11-year-old sister Joanna’s skirt, complaining that “I realised short skirts are allowed but shorts are not, which means there is something wrong in the rules and it should be changed. I thought I could use this silly loophole to my advantage.” We doubt that his own particular brand of political protest made him that popular with his mates, but this discussion of uniforms certainly caught the eye of the Sky News.
The sight of a line of po-faced young lads holding up banners proclaiming “Cool shorts not hot pants” and “”What’s wrong with my legs?” certainly amused us and put us in a jovial mood for the weekend, which is set to be a sunny one according to the weatherman.
Have a great bank holiday weekend, and we’ll be blogging again early next week on the topic of uniforms uk and worldwide.
Hot on the heels of Louise’s Latest article, Branded corporate clothing made easy, a new American study published in March this year by Suffolk University (Boston, USA) certainly struck a chord.
Research shows that uniforms supplied for your staff with your company branding are a more effective marketing tool than almost all other methods of advertising. This includes not only traditional tools such as newspapers and the yellow pages but crucially (74.4%) of respondents stated uniform programs are more effective than more modern tools such as internet and TV ads.
This is a very exciting statistic to bear in mind both for companies thinking of providing uniforms for their staff and also for a uniform supplier such as ourselves. By using uniforms as a marketing tool, you are not only saving major costs on advertising through big media, you are also allowing your staff to feel involved in the promotion of your business. The uniform study was based on over 250 questionnaires across a broad range of company sectors, and all those questioned concluded that staff that were regularly observed by the public wearing company uniforms made for a better marketing tool.
I hope this has presented something of interest and given you something new to think about when considering your next uniform design.