- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: Uniforms Security
In a matter of days we will be exhibiting at Parkex where we are very excited to introduce our brand new security uniforms, not yet seen by the public. Our milestone product this year will be our fantastic Patrol Shirt ideal uniforms for security and parking staff.
Our Patrol Shirt is a definite update to the traditional uniforms security staff wore in the 1960s widely known still as the classic Pilot Shirt. Our new Patrol Shirt looks like an upmarket poloshirt and shares many similarities with the high tech sports clothing worn by top athletes. This ground breaking shirt is made from a moisture wicking fabric that draws moisture away from the body when the wearer gets hot, and it has the required epaulettes for CEOs to display their individual CEO numbers.
This brand new garment belongs to our innovative Patrol Range which is at the cutting edge of parking and security uniforms both in terms of fabric and design.
Speak with Vicki Whitbrook for further information on security uniform innovations on 01922 616 999 or stop by and see us on our stand D42 next week.
A valued customer of ours has recently started off a new trend with their eye-catching new jackets. Park Solve, who provide off street parking services for the likes of Sainsbury’s and BP have kitted out their staff in our very own Alert Anorak in a very striking royal and navy blue colour. This is part of a new trend to supply staff in bold and striking colours – something a little different from your standard one colour hi vis jacket, showing a divide from the past somewhat dull uniforms to a fresh new outlook and different approach to parking, warden and security uniforms.
Many industries are tending to opt for a different approach, be it matching company colours or simply choosing a colour to differentiate them from similar roles. The colour royal and navy is becoming increasingly popular when it comes to uniforms for security, as has maroon. Many uniform garments such as the Alert Anorak are now adapting to this and introducing additional colours to keep up.
The trend doesn’t just stop here; many companies want to keep the theme running throughout their uniforms security garments such as the nato jumper and company ties are now available in striking new colours such as royal blue to complete the look.
We think Park Solve have come up with a really great uniform design, and other companies are already starting to follow their lead. If you have any comments on your preferred uniform colours, or any of the other points raised in this post, please leave us a comment below.