- Park Ex Street Style fashion show s... 19 Jun 2018 at 1:05 pm
- Keltic celebrate the upcoming Royal... 18 May 2018 at 12:59 pm
- Put a spring in your step with our ... 20 Apr 2018 at 1:25 pm
- Keltic donate fabric for Schools pl... 3 Apr 2018 at 2:28 pm
- New Business Casuals Collection now... 30 Jan 2018 at 10:22 am
- No more getting hot and bothered at work! https://t.co/wxcrF6dwP7 https://t.co/da9IUnBPwU 02:17:05 PM July 06, 2017
- RT @LRSC_tweets: Want access to all the latest road safety news from across the Capital? Check out the weekly #LRSC news alert: ➡ https:/… 02:25:02 PM April 27, 2017
- There's still time to enter our School Crossing Patrols Competition! https://t.co/HGMwFAnd5d https://t.co/p7shNxn4cs 09:56:51 AM April 25, 2017
- Our Street Feet Road Safety Training Kits are doing great things for communities! https://t.co/lLbkH24Ts4 https://t.co/ZKRmMTsaDW 10:47:57 AM March 24, 2017
Call us: 08450 66 66 99
Keltic Clothing Blog
Tag Archives: workwear
Nowadays, so much of the news about the economy is gloomy. It looks like the recession is here to stay – at least for a while – so we’re all having to work with what we’ve got. Everybody’s feeling the pinch, and this affects all company marketing decisions, whether its advertising budgets, which exhibitions can be dropped this year, or the type of corporate workwear to supply to employees. Many workwear buyers are searching for something to lift staff spirits and improve brand visibility that doesn’t cost the earth.
There are a growing number of exciting developments in the market, keeping to the lower end of the price scale, but still offering effortlessly smart uniforms for your staff. This season, corporate work wear items such as poloshirts have been refreshed in new colours and designs offering something different whilst still being affordable to all budgets. Developments such as coloured piping and uplifting up-to-the-minute colour contrasts transform the standard polo shirt to a more attractive alternative.
The market has also seen recent fabric developments. It’s very much ‘out with the fleece and in with the soft shell’. Benefits of soft shell (pictured), include the fact that it is shower proof, pill-resistant (doesn’t bobble) and smarter than a fleece, which can look old quite quickly. Softshell originated in the sportswear market but is now being seen in the workwear and corporate clothing market, worn by staff at all types of organisations, from supermarkets to travel agents.
If there are any questions you have regarding softshell or other fabric developments, just reply to this post and we’ll be glad to share what we know, as always! Have a good week!