Printed logos or heat-seal are logos directly printed onto garments, advised for use on outdoor and waterproof items. Printing is available in both reflective and non-reflective colours ideal for roles requiring a more visual awareness uniform.
As an alternative to reflective badges, printed logos offer a quick and easy solution for branding. Printing is recommended for waterproof fabrics as although these items can be embroidered, embroidery stitches can often puncture the fabric allowing moisture to penetrate and render that part of the garment, making it no longer watertight. However printing is very popular with other workwear items such as printed shirts, printed tshirts and printed polo shirts.
Our printing service is quick and easy! Follow our easy steps below:
- Email, fax or post us your company logo (noting down any specific colours or pantones you wish us to use)
- We will email you a quote based on your design. All our set up fees are free of charge and prices are charged based on quantity required and complexity of design, our minimum order starts from 15 printed garments.
- Upon approval of your quote we will produce artwork free of charge within 3 – 10 working days
- If you are happy with your artwork, upon written confirmation we will have your order printed within 5 -7 working days
- As printed items cannot be returned, we do offer a sample service free of charge for staff to try on garments to determine their size prior to printing
For more information on our printed workwear or to see samples of our previous work for reference call us on 08450 66 66 99. For an instant quote send your logo and requirements through to us via our email email@example.com.